You can use your 2012 licence at this event.
Kart Club Inc. proudly hosts the 2013 DIRT KART NIGHT SERIES
● Round 1: Sunday 27th January 2013
● Round 2: Saturday 9th February 2013
● Round 3: Saturday 2nd March 2013
CLASSES: A minimum of 8 genuine nominations
constitutes a class
● J Junior Light J Junior Heavy KT
● J Open KT
● 200cc Open
● 125cc Light Statesman
● 125cc Heavy
● 100cc Open
● 125 Statesman (Over 50 years old Farts) will be run as well enquires to
Geoff Van Rossum phone 0427 310 505)
4 heats and Final
Rookies (exhibition only number of heats
determined on night)
Class may be combined as per AIDKA rules
$30 per Class
with proof of payment.
Postal Nominations only to:
Busselton Kart Club
Po Box 895
Busselton W.A 6280
Enquires to Toni (email@example.com)
0416 568 885
Nominations close: Friday 18th January 2013
Round One: 27th January 2013
Round Two: 9th February 2013
Round Three: 2nd March 2013
Late Nominations ROF
(Cheques made payable to Busselton Kart
All payments must accompany nominations
Payment can be made by EFT to NAB BSB 086
565 A/C 49182 7634
Please send a copy of the payment advice
in with your application, with the class that you
wish to enter.
Medals: Awards for top three at each round.
Trophies: To overall top points scorers
down to third place.
Program: Gates open - 9.00 am
Registration: Between 1.00pm - 2.00pm
Scrutineering: 1.00pm - 2.30pm
Drivers Brief: 3.00 pm
Racing Start: 4.00pm (Sharp) Till Late
● Tear offs need to be fixed to your helmet, and this will be checked prior to you leaving the
● Neck braces are compulsory for all drivers.
● Ensure you meet weight specifications on the BKC Scales. These are the scales on the
day. No Exceptions.
● Camping onsite overnight on Race Night will be allowed. Canteen and bar will be open on
night of racing.
● Please organise your own pushers either on the day or before, as races will not be
held up waiting for pushers.